Escape reality in this cozy cabin nestled amongst the tall pines. This well-appointed cabin is perfect year round with room to play games in the backyard, sit out on the deck and enjoy the local nature or snuggle up by the gas fireplace with a hot beverage. This charming 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cabin is perfect for family and friends. You’ll enjoy cooking in this gourmet kitchen or catching the ballgame on the big screen TV. There’s even a mudroom to drop off your coats and suitcases. You’ll want to return again and again to this Tahoe Cabin-in-the Pines!
Master bedroom has a King size bed, 2nd bedroom has 2 Queens and a flat Screen TV.
Living Room is spacious with a gas fireplace, and comfortable furniture.
Kitchen is fully remodeled, with easy access to the Washer and Dryer!
Outback is a deck with seating in the summertime, BBQ( we do NOT provide propane in the winter) If staying longer then 2 days, you will be responsible for your own BBQ Propane. NO wood fires in this area.
This home is not appropriate for parties, events, or loud groups it more ideal for families, a mature group of friends, or professional groups. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guests will be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
• The person who books the home must be present during the entire guest stay. We do not allow parents or other family members, friends, etc... to book your reservation for you.
• Check in is no earlier than 4pm and Checkout is no later than 11am. Our housekeepers and inspectors need every minute of the 11AM to 4PM window to ensure the cleanliness of your vacation home. We make every effort to ensure the home is clean and ready for occupancy by 4PM. Please do not buy groceries before check-in. We cannot let you into homes that are not ready, nor can we provide refrigeration facilities. In unusual circumstances, for whatever reason, it may be necessary to delay occupancy beyond 4 PM, until your home is ready, arriving early may delay the property being cleaned or could result in it not being cleaned at all.
• The adjacent forest (backs up to the backyard) is owned by a private party and guests are not allowed access to that area. Access to beach and conservancy trails is via Lily Avenue (turn left if facing the street from home) less than a minute away!
• Quiet hours are from 10pm - 7am This is strictly enforced by our City Vacation Rental Code Enforcement and the owners who live in the main house.
• We provide parking for see form. All other cars can use the free city/public parking lots •
• Please, DO NOT FEED or attempt to touch or selfie with the wildlife in the neighborhood/Tahoe. South Lake Tahoe is a city in the Mountains, We have wildlife here 🙂 There are black bears, raccoons and coyotes in the neighborhood. Please use the provided flashlight when taking night-time walks. They will not hurt or attack you but they can be startling.
• Makes sure to not leave snacks and food outside at night or in your car, it can attract the bears and they have been known to scratch car paint trying to get to the food.
• SMOKING/FIRES: The Property is a NON-SMOKING UNIT. No smoking of any kind is permitted on, at, or in any part of the Property. If evidence of smoking is discovered, the guest will be responsible for all expenses associated with restoring the property to original condition. Portable fire-pits or building outdoor fires in or outside of a ring is strictly prohibited and may be in violation of local fire ordinances.
• Should any damages or alterations be noted upon inspection after the Guests’ departure, Guest Designee agrees to pay for all cost of repairs, or the cost of replacement if NOT covered by Airbnb’s traveler’s protection.
** Inclement Weather/Road Conditions
• We DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS or rescheduling nights, on trips canceled less than 30 days, due to bad weather, regardless of a snow storm or rain.
• We also cannot offer refunds due to schedule inconveniences. We strongly suggest using a travel insurance company for a few extra dollars to ensure peace of mind. Please note that there are many travel insurance providers available, some with more comprehensive plans. To research the various plans offered, we recommend visiting "Insure My Trip".
* Road Conditions:
We cannot guarantee road or weather conditions.
This home is not appropriate for parties, events, or loud groups. It is more ideal for families, a mature group of friends, or professional groups. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guests will be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
- Parking is somewhat limited here with 3 allowed spots with no street parking allowed
- We have a strict no party policy, the registered guest will need to be 25+, excessive use of the property/ extra cleaning required/ failure to follow checkout procedures/ breech of rental agreement will result in steep additional charges
- This home will be stocked with a starter set of consumables such as soaps and paper products. Guests are advised to either bring or purchase additional after arrival.
- This home sits in a quiet (mostly residential) neighborhood and therefore extra consideration should be made to keep the noise down.
Availability & Booking Calendar
- Attractions - Restaurant
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dining Spices
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Occupancy Tax 12% California - 12.00%
Hot Tub Fee - $55.00
Accidental Damage Protection $3000 Coverage - $69.00 - Tax Exempt
Pet Fee - $75.00 - Tax Exempt
Booking Fee - 3.25% - Tax Exempt
Owner reserves the right to cancel this reservation should the property be removed from the vacation rental market. If this is the case, a full refund will be issued, and every effort will be made to locate a suitable replacement property.
On rare occasion, a reserved property may become unavailable due to unanticipated conditions beyond our control. We accept no liability for such an occurrence, financial or otherwise, but will make every effort to provide you with equal accommodation at the same rental rate. If we are unable to do so, or if you do not accept a provided alternative, the unused rental fees and charges will be refunded.